Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 31 15 3:25 PM

Tags : :

where i can find a not expensive gaming mat for use with to the strongest? i think i will use a black dot drawn with gel pencil...

i don't want the grid to be easily recognizable...
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 1 15 1:16 AM

The cloth (not vinyl) mats from Deep Cut studios have printed designs- they can be ordered plain or with a faint grid.  They aren't especially cheap, but look great!  I am ordering the plains design in bulk to sell from my shop in the next few weeks.  

I used their mats for this game - I drew dots on, you can just see them.

Best, Simon

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 3 15 12:50 AM

Great, that's what I've ordered.  I'll have them in the shop in 10 days or so.

Nice to hear that your wife is playing!  Mine always gives me an affectionate look that says "idiot child".  :-)

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Aug 4 15 3:05 PM

gaming mat

I used a Hotz european field mat with dots at the corners of the 6" squares and the marks are barely noticeable. Another cheap source is on-line fabric stores where you can get a green( or tan/brown) felt mat 6x12 feet for about $75 in the USA.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 5 15 1:03 AM

Hotz mats are very good (I used to use them for Command and Colors), although his service is quite erratic.   We use felt mats, too.  I have always wanted to make up the mats on canvas with paint and caulk, but have never had time.

The Deep Cut Studios mats are the best I have come across; coming to a Web Shop near here in around a week!  :-)

Best, Simon

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 11 15 10:34 PM

Yes Simon, they are 1m80 x 1m20. They cost around 45-50€ each and I will have mine in a few days (from the 21.August on).
You can look at facebook and the name is 3d6 miniatures.

Regards, Robert

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Sep 11 15 1:21 PM

Hi Robert,

Did your mats arrive and what are they like please? The arid mat looks very good.

I've ordered a load more mats for the shop in different grids, no grid and some with a different design- Wasteland- which is very dry and rough looking. Drier than the French Arid.

Best, Simon

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 22 16 9:53 AM

Looking at getting two of the Sagebrush mats; on in 15cm and the other in 10cm. However 10cm is showing sold out. When will this be available again?

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Nov 6 16 8:24 AM

Hi Leman, The 10cm Sagebrush is back in the shop- both the 3'x4' size and the 4'x6'.

Best, Simon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help