The battle report can be seen on my blog here : http://www.blmablog.com/2016/05/encounter-at-farpunctum.html
There are more pictures and a write up on the game (plus Orders of Battle) on the blog.
Almost forgot to mention...we used ten sided dice rather than cards this time. The 3" boxes are too small to incorporate cards and tokens just seem to take a long time to use, gather up, sort out and reuse. Dice worked well, just roll for activation (or to-hit) and put the dice behind the unit showing the number rolled. We used purple dice for the Carthaginian activations, Green for the romans and the yellow dice are for to-hits.
Last Edited By: BigLee Jun 4 16 6:34 AM. Edited 2 times